At most tracks registrations starts promptly at 7:00am. Except at Barber Motorsports Park and Virginia International Raceway where registration starts promptly at 6:30am. Be on time or you could lose your spot.
If you have not already completed and mailed back the Terms and Conditions and Release of Liability, do so as soon as possible (follow the link in your email). Please mail back the originals to: California Superbike School, 940 N. San Fernando Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90065. If there is not ample time to mail the forms back, please complete them, scan and email to email@example.com or fax to (323) 227-7877. And then bring the originals to the track with you.
BIKE PREPARATION AND REQUIREMENTS – FOR BRINGING YOUR OWN BIKE
- Good tires (90% TREAD)
- Good brakes and throttle action
- No fluid leaks
NOTE: We will tape your mirrors at the track.
IMPORTANT: ARRIVE WITH A FULL TANK OF GAS. If your bike has a small tank or uses a lot of fuel, bring extra.
SAFETY EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
Single Day Schools:
- Leathers: Must be a full set (two-piece must zip together). AEROSTICH suit is okay.
- Helmet: Must be Snell, DOT or ECE approved.
- Boots: Riding boots that cover your ankles.
- Gloves: Full-fingered gloves.
- Back Protector: Not mandatory, but is advised.
- Ear Plugs: Not mandatory, but advised and will be provided.
2-Day Camps, Half Camps & CodeRACE:
All gear is provided, however you can bring your own as long as it meets the above requirements.
NOTE: Check the weather. If it is going to be cold, dress accordingly.
WHAT TO WEAR UNDER LEATHERS:
Any form fitting Under Armor type shorts and shirt. Synthetic materials work best.
Single Day Schools: Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided. There will also be coffee, tea, snacks and fruit during the day. 2-Day Camps, Half Camps & CodeRACE Schools: Full breakfast (eggs, sausages, fruit, cereal, etc.) and lunch provided. There will also be coffee, tea, snacks and fruit available during the day.
OFF-TRACK SPECIALTY BIKES (WEATHER PERMITING):
- Level 1 – Steering Drill
- Level 2 – Lean Bike
- Level 3 – No specialty bike, but you will be videoed.
- Level 4 – Slide Bike
- 2-Day Camp and Half Camp – students have the option to do any of these drills, including the Brake Bike.
Note: Not all tracks have adequate space to run all specialty bikes. Check the Track Specific Data below to see if the bike you want to ride is available.
IMPORTANT: Students must have some riding experience – we do not train first time riders.